For the safety of all our customers and colleagues we have implemented additional operating procedures for the bar to ensure it is Covid Secure. Please help us by following these additional measures.
COVID-19 Bar Guidelines
Please help us by following the guidelines set out below
- On arrival and during your visit please regularly wash or sanitise your hands thoroughly.
- Hand sanitiser is available at all entrances and throughout the facility.
- Please only sit at tables that have signs on them to confirm that they have been cleaned/sanitised
- Please complete the NHS track and trace information on the card left on your table and return this to a team member or at the bar when ordering.
- Please Order and Pay at the bar,
- (please limited bar visit to one group member at a time to place orders and collect drinks)
- Please socially distance properly and maintain the ‘1+’ metre minimum between members of different households. .
- Outdoor Groups are currently limited to 6 people and all groups must be seated to maintain social distancing from other households properly.
- Indoors tables are limited to 4 or 6 people and must be from a maximum of two households
- Please do not move furniture, it has been positioned to enable social distancing
- If the weather turns bad and all internal tables are full then you will need to remain outside or leave, no internal standing areas are permitted
- The toilet capacity is reduced to enable social distancing if the toilets are full then please queue at the entrance while maintaining social distancing.
- We are operating a one way system at the bar so please look for and follow additional signs
- Please do not return glasses/crockery to the bar leave them on your table for our team to clear.
- Please respect our team and any requests they have.
Please accept our apologies for the amount of new guidelines but yours and our teams’ safety is of upmost importance to us,
Thank you for your help, understanding and cooperation with these measures
Come and meet your friends for a drink and a bite to eat while taking in live sport events. A great place to unwind after a round of golf or game of snooker, our food is hand-made fresh for you and our fully stocked bar is sure to satisfy your thirst. Our free Wi-Fi, means that our bar is a fantastic place to have a good coffee, snack or a quick meeting away from the office.
Our big screens are dedicated to sport, with BT Sport, SKY Sports and terrestrial TV throughout so you won’t be craning your neck for a decent view.
Our fair weather terrace provides the perfect sun-trap to enjoy a peaceful drink overlooking the putting green.
Monday to Saturday: Takeaway available 10am- 8pm
Sunday: Takeaway available 10am- 8pm
To view our full range of drinks on offer at the bar click here