The course is open seven days a week from 9am, with play continuing until dusk. Green fees can be paid in the golf shop before you start playing.
Monday to Sunday: 09.00 – DUSK
For the safety of all our customers and colleagues we have implemented additional operating procedures for the golf course to ensure it is Covid Secure. Please help us by following the additional measures.
- All golfer must have a tee time booked .(Please call 01344 893344 to book)
- Please check-in at the desk and pay green fees 15 minutes before your tee off time.
- Currenly there will is no hire equipment available.
- To avoid queues, please only arrive at the first tee 5 minutes before your booked tee off time.
- Please keep a distance of 2 metres between you and all other course users and staff.
- Please do not share golf equipment with people not from your own household
- Do not touch/ pick-up any golf balls apart from your own.
- Do not touch any flags on the golf course. The holes have been modified for contact-free ball retrieval.
- Avoid slow play and call through faster players if for any reason you have lost pace.
- All children playing must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available, but where possible please bring your own for regular hand cleaning.
- Green fees must be paid before playing, please keep your receipt with you throughout your game.
- Please play in groups no larger than four.
- Play from the tee mats provided to the designated green for each hole.
- Ensure the group ahead is out of range before teeing off.
- All play must start from the first tee.
- Try to keep up with the group in front or let faster groups behind play through.
- Ensure that all persons under 12 years old are accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please be courteous to other golfers and act in a manner befitting a family environment.
- Replace all divots on the course and repair pitch marks on the greens.
- Do not cross boundary fences to retrieve balls.
- A ball driven on to the driving range is considered out of bounds.
- Driving range balls must not be used on or removed from the golf course.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Players must wear suitable footwear.