DRIVING RANGE AND PAR THREE GOLF COURSE ARE NOW OPEN FROM 9AM UNTIL 10PM* DAILY
(*last tee time 8pm, last balls dispensed 9pm)
We look forward to welcoming you back but before visiting please familiarise yourselves with our new guidelines.
For the safety of all our customers and colleagues we have implemented new operating practices for the driving range . We require all golfers to please observe the following measures:
- Only one person per bay. (the only exception is for one parent supervising one child, with the parent staying in a safe place within the bay at all times)
- Please do not stand or leave any equipment in the walkway
- Please take a sanitised basket from the entrance and after use leave it in your bay where it will be collected and the bay sanitised before the next user.
- To maintain social distancing certain bays will be closed to create walkway crossing points if another user is in the walkway please use a crossing point and until safe to proceed
- There will be no cash payments taken.(range loyalty cards will still be in use)
- There will be no hire equipment available
- At busy times range users will be limited to 60 minute sessions.
- At busy times you will be asked to wait at the range entrance or in your car until a bay is available.
- Please keep a distance of 2 metres between you and other range users and staff.
- Do not share golf equipment.
- All children playing must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be accessible from every bay but where possible please bring your own for regular hand cleaning.
- Once you have finished your practice please leave the range, return to your car and leave the car park as soon as possible.
The range will be sanitised regularly during the day, each bay will be sanitised between users and the balls are all washed in highly chlorinated water to sanitise them properly.
Thank you for your help, understanding and cooperation with these measures.
|Balls||Regular||Standard Loyalty||Premium Loyalty
Premier and Loyalty prices can be obtained by purchasing a pre-pay card from our shop. In order to receive discounts, cards must be topped-up to the following minimum values:
- Standard Loyalty: £25.00
- Premier Loyalty: £50.00
The ball machines operate on our loyalty cards, ball vouchers or cash. Ball vouchers can be purchased from the golf shop or sports bar.
You can hire individual clubs for the driving range, which can be collected from the golf shop.
Monday to Sunday: 09.00 – 22.00
For the safety and enjoyment of all persons using the range, we ask that the following rules are adhered to:
- Smoking is not permitted on the range.
- Please do not cross the boundary from the bays to the range.
- Please use mats to practice, do not move the mats.
- Trolleys are not permitted on the range.
- Children on the range must be supervised at all times.
- Removal or retrieval of range balls is strictly prohibited at all times.
- Please be aware of other range users and act in a manner that befits a family environment.