Snooker Club Open Daily from 10am -22.00
We look forward to welcoming you back but we have had to change how we operate Please help us by following the guidelines set out below
To ensure that everyone can properly socially distance we are operating on a reduced capacity of four tables, to avoid long waiting periods snooker tables can be booked in advance.
Snooker tables are available from 10am until 10pm daily for either one or two hour playing sessions.
Snooker tables are limited to four player/spectators per table from a maximum of two households.
- On arrival and during your visit please regularly wash or sanitise your hands thoroughly,hand sanitiser is available at all entrances, throughout the facility and by each snooker table
- Please complete the NHS track and trace information on the card left on your table/at the bar
- Please help us by socially distance properly and maintain the ‘1+’ metre minimum between members of different households.
- Tables, scoreboard, rest, cues and balls will all be sanitised between groups and the snooker club will be sanitised at the start and during the day.
- Please respect our team and any requests they have.
To book a table please call 01344 893344 (10am-10pm)
table cost is £10 per hour.
Please accept our apologies for the amount of new guidelines but yours and our teams’ safety is of upmost importance to us,
Thank you for your help, understanding and cooperation with these measures
We pride ourselves on the excellent condition of our snooker hall. It is regarded as one of the best snooker facilities in the area – so come along and enjoy a few frames in the dimmed light where only the table matters.
To maintain our facilities and for the safety and enjoyment of all:
- Please be courteous to and aware of other customers, refrain from swearing and ensure behaviour is in a manner that befits a family environment.
- Please do not sit on the tables or toss coins, eat or drink over or on the tables.
- Please refrain from any shots that are likely to cause damage.
- Please switch mobile phones and other electronic devices to silent.
- Please ensure that children under the age of twelve are supervised at all times.
We have a selection of cues for sale which are on display in our snooker room. Please speak to a member of the team for more information.
Monday to Saturday: 10.00 – 23.00*
Sunday: 10.00 – 22.30*
*last frame 30 minutes before close.
Tables are charged for by the minute and are as follows: